Look, the basics are pretty obvious: give credit where credit is due. But since that’s not always clear, here’s the official version.
This website and its content is copyrighted © by Jeremy M. Rios 2010-2014. All rights reserved.
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy it for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Jeremy M. Rios. All rights reserved. Originally published at jmichaelrios.wordpress.com.”
The following activities are forbidden without my express written permission:
- Re-posting any posts in their entirety anywhere else on the internet.
- Using any content of this website for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Altering, transforming, or building upon this work.
(This policy adapted from my friend Andrew Demoline–check his blog out at thelogo.blogspot.com)